Our writers are taught to create SEO rich content, containing your keyword(s) and long tail versions of them naturally in your article(s).
DO YOU ADD PICTURES TO THE ARTICLE? NO
- Pictures may not be to your liking & often are not
- Pictures cannot be SEO optimized without posting directly to your site
- Huge restrictions (extra time/money/etc.) of finding Royalty-Free images
- Even if offered, we wouldn't have the resources (extra time/money/etc.) to find you new photos if you weren't satisfied
DO YOU BOLD, UNDERLINE or ITALICIZE (BUI) KEYWORDS? NO
- We find that many clients don't optimize the keywords we normally do
- It's best to "BUI" your keywords where you feel it's most natural OR not at all
The point being, in a Post-Google Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird, Phantom era - it's all about the content's natural readability and engagement. This is what it was all to come to someday - pure natural content that is engaging being placed Top 10 on Google. That's all we focus on. Writing good content, and that takes up enough time in a day (believe us).