We often recommend to those writing articles & blog posts often, that they utilize their keywords multiple times because Google will naturally choose the best article you've written and place it on top of the search engines.
When you've written on the same keyword multiple times, Yoast will ask you to use different keyword variations (this is OK). You will simply want to interlink your current pages that contain this keyword TO THE OLDER POST(S).
- You can do this by going into your backend (WordPress only) and clicking on the top bar in your POSTS area.
- This will allow you to select FOCUS KW and then sort by alphabetical order.
- Once you've done this you can press (CTRL+F) or (Command-F) and type in the keyword you are looking for.
- Go to the blog post and open it up.
- Get the URL and simply hyperlink this blog post into your NEW POST.
This creates a tier-structure that causes the spiders, bots, and visitors to get more involved in your site, thus increasing time spent on the site and lowering bounce rates.