NOTE: This is for WordPress users only. We do not support Web Development advice for anything else.
- Install Yoast SEO plugin and inside the page that you are optimizing.
- You can set the "focus keyword" and save as draft/update the page.
- Upon doing so, Yoast will view all the other keywords you have used and compare "focus keywords" - you can view this by going to the "Page Analysis" tab.
- If you haven't used the "focus keyword" before it should say something like "You've never used this focus keyword before, very good."
- If you have used the "focus keyword" before it should say something like "You've used this focus keyword XYZ times before, try something else."