While this does not pertain exactly to every single term we research, this is a good idea of the organic competition scores and how long it will take to rank in Google.
- 1-10 = Very Low -can be ranked within 4-12 weeks
- 11-20 = Low - can be ranked within 2-5 months
- 21-25 = Low-Medium - can be ranked within 3-6 months
- 26-30 = Medium - can be ranked within 6-9 months
- 31-39 = Medium-High -can be ranked within 9-12 mo.
- 40-45 = High - can be ranked within 12+ months
- 45+ = Very High - Rank for smaller keywords first, then come back to these...
To Meet These Ranking Estimates, Here is the Strategy We Recommend:
1. Get website fully optimized with your focus KWs
2. Publish a new blog post that includes one of your focus keywords 4 - 5 days a week for maximum traffic.
3. Order one Full Metal Campaign + 5-10 Manual DA50+ Links Each Month - https://goo.gl/HLd8pM