This honestly is so simple of a question – it’s difficult to answer. A good keyword is taking into account many different factors:
- Do you know your industry?
- Are buyers typing in the same words you would?
- Is there a market online for it YET?
- Is there a good search volume VS competition?
- Is it a buying or researching keyword?
- Are you optimized for this keyword?
- Is there a good ROI for this keyword ranking?
- Can you wait for up to 90 days with rankings BUT few/no conversions?
All these things are factors when deciding what to pursue for a keyword and in actuality – an entire industry.